VCA can be installed on any recent Linux distribution. So you can manage your OpenVZ server from an other server, like a Raspberry pi.
You can use installation scripts from /usr/share/vca/scripts.To install automatically VCA, launch installation script and answer yo the questions :
cd /usr/share/vca/scripts bash vca-linux.bashIt's also possible to install it by hands.
- VCA in /usr/share/vca
- Apache or Nginx
- a domain (real or not)
- PHP with curl and mcrypt support
- For apache : mod_rewrite
- Configure the domain to /usr/share/vca/www
- Create the database "vca"
- Importer the base from /usr/share/vca/db
- Configure the database in /usr/share/vca/www/config.php
- Copy /usr/share/vca/conf/vca.cron in /etc/cron.d/
Now we will create the translation files.
cd /usr/share/vca/www/lang/ msgfmt fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po -o fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo msgfmt es_ES/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po -o es_ES/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo
Connect you from https://mydomain.com.